The modernly equipped Electromagnetic Compatibility Laboratory (EMC) enables testing of devices already at the design stage and implementation of resistance tests to: electrostatic discharges (ESD), conductive disturbances induced by radio frequencies, electrical fast transient burst (BURST), surges (SURGE), voltage dips, power losses and voltage variations (PQT), radiated electromagnetic field of radio frequency and testing of conducted and radiated disturbance emissions.
We offer tests
– immunity to radiated electromagnetic field of radio frequency,
– immunity to electrical fast transient burst,
– immunity to surges,
– immunity to voltage dips, short power losses and supply voltage variations on AC and DC ports,
– immunity to electrostatic discharges,
– immunity to conductive disturbances induced by radio frequencies,
– measurement of electromagnetic conductive disturbances,
– measurement of electromagnetic radial disturbances up to 3 GHz.
Files to download
PLUM Sp. z o.o.
ul. Wspólna 19, Ignatki
16-001 Kleosin, Poland
National Waste Database No. 000009381
Customer Service Specialist
Phone: +48 85 749 71 53
Mobile: +48 691 112 002
Fax +48 85 749 70 14