The modernly equipped Electromagnetic Compatibility Laboratory (EMC) enables testing of devices already at the design stage and implementation of resistance tests to: electrostatic discharges (ESD), conductive disturbances induced by radio frequencies, electrical fast transient burst (BURST), surges (SURGE), voltage dips, power losses and voltage variations (PQT), radiated electromagnetic field of radio frequency and testing of conducted and radiated disturbance emissions.
We offer tests
– resistance to radiated electromagnetic field of radio frequency,
– resistance to electrical fast transient burst,
– resistance to surges,
– resistance to voltage dips, short power losses and supply voltage variations on AC and DC ports,
– resistance to electrostatic discharges,
– resistance to conductive disturbances induced by radio frequencies,
– measurement of electromagnetic conductive disturbances,
– measurement of electromagnetic radial disturbances up to 3 GHz.