Differential pressure transmitter
DCV – Demand Controlled Ventilation
Air quality controlled ventilation system
Sensors are the key component in Demand Controlled Ventilation (DCV) systems. They allow monitoring room conditions and adjusting the amount of supplied air to actual demand, leading to more efficient and energy-saving operation of the ventilation system.
External sensors ecoPRESS EX -01/-02
- Single or dual channel
- Differential pressure measurement
- Analog voltage output 0-10 V with measurement range configuration (8 ranges),
- Digital output (RS485, Modbus protocol) for reading measurement values and configuring transmitter operating parameters
- Sensor zeroing and restoration of the transmitter’s factory settings,
- LED signaling of transmitter operation
Internal sensor ecoPRESS IN
- Single channel
- Digital transmission output I2C
- Up to 2m cable range
Optimize indoor air quality, reduce energy costs and increase occupants comfort with key elements for DCV systems – SENSORS! Thanks to the constant monitoring of temperature, humidity and pollutant levels, the ventilation system adapts to the specific conditions in the given space. This dynamic control allows for energy savings by reducing ventilation when it is not needed, while still providing adequate fresh air for occupants when required, resulting in improved indoor air quality and energy efficiency.