I. General information
1. Econet – (further as: “Application”) has been created and is distributed by PLUM Sp. z o.o. located in Ignatki, ul. Wspólna 19, Ignatki, 16-001 Kleosin, entered into the National Court Register by District Court XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under no. KRS 0000153696, NIP: 966-14-27-390, REGON: 050878784, initial capital: 2 355800,00PLN, further as“PLUM”.
2. PLUM can be contacted via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone: 85 749-70-00, by post: ul. Wspólna 19, Ignatki, 16-001 Kleosin.
3. The application is intended to operate boiler regulators, heat pump regulators, PLUM ventilation systems regulators, (further as: Regulator”) by connecting Users device with the Application.
5. Rules of using Application, to the remaining extent, have been regulated in separate document –Application Regulations.
II. Rules of using data and information
1. Application requires to provide user’s login and password created while using ecoNET system, placed in ecoNET domain. Application recognizes identity of a User who has filled in all obligatory fields of registration form in order to be registered in ecoNET system.
2. Detailed information in scope of personal data protection, disclosure requirements fulfilled by Plum, actions necessary for user to take on to register the account are available in regulations of www.ecoNET24.com service and ecoNET service.
3. The application uses only data and information about you or about your Device, to the extent necessary for the operation of the Application and your use of its functionality. PLUM may use data and information on User or Users Device gathered via Application in purposes of improving functionality of Application and removing possible errors. Used data cover the following:
1) Data identifying Users Device,
2) Data on Application error,
3) Other necessary statistics,
4) Configuring the Device and editing basic Regulator’s parameters,
4. The application does not provide other entities with data and information about your device or user
5. PLUM will exercise the highest diligenceto properly secure data and information considering User and UsersDevice.
6. It is recommended that User also exerciseddiligence, so that data and information gathered by Application remained confidential.
III. Rules on using privileges to Users Device components
1. For the proper functioning of the Application, it is necessary to connect to the Internet network.
IV. Final provisions