Combustion process optimization
ecoMAX 250WZ is a modern and easy-to-use regulator designed for conventional coal-fired manually charged boilers. Enclosed in a metal case ready to be installed on the boiler.
The regulator automatically adjusts the combustion parameters according to the selected fuel: wood, coal, fine coal and finish burning when low fuel is detected.
- turbo feature – rapid heating of the boiler with low fuel consumption
- selectable operation modes: traditional, PID (smooth fan speed control) or PIDS with an exhaust gas sensor (smooth fan speed control with regard to exhaust gas temperature)
- automatic maintenance of the set temperature of the central heating boiler by modulating the airflow strength
- operation of the direct central heating circuit and preparation of domestic hot water
- SUMMER/WINTER operation modes
- compatible with ecoSTER for convenient use
- the exhaust gas sensor increases the accuracy of the selected combustion parameters
ecoLINKtransmission interface for connecting the controller to a PC provides a possibility of changing the software
CT4 sensorsCT4 standard sensor
ecoSTER 200individually fitted, programmable room thermostat with graphic display