Online control of solar circuits
Main advantage of this controller is remote control of the boiler via Internet or local network with the use of ecoNET. ecoSOL 300 is a microprocessor controller with graphic display and TOUCH & PLAY operation system. It is intended for controlling solar circuits.
- possibility of selecting many solar diagrams
- four temperature sensors PT 1000
- possibility of smooth control of two pumps
- deactivation of heater when the solar starts working
- heat gain calculation
- visualization of the energy recovered from a collector in the last few days
- function of stopping the pump after reaching a maximum temperature of the tank
- function of heat discharge after exceeding a maximum temperature of the tank
Benefits of using ecoSOL 300ecoSOL 300 is a modern electronic controller distributing heat generated by solar collectors. The essence of controller operation is controlling subsystems of the solar circuit in accordance with data from temperature sensors to recover the most energy from the collector. ecoSOL 300 also features the user friendly and simple TOUCH & PLAY system, attractive design and readable graphic display with current diagram. The controller is additionally equipped with a backlit knob and readable, simple menu. High quality is guaranteed by the fact that the controller was designed, tested and manufactured by the Plum company in accordance with the Integrated Management System (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, BS OHSAS 18001) and harmonized standards from LVD and EMC Directives.
ecoNET 300Internet module working as service system controls and manages online operation