PLUM Measurement Laboratoryis a stationary calibration laboratory providing the services of calibration of instruments used to measure: electrical parameters, temperature, pressure and humidity.
PLUM Measurement Laboratory meets the requirements of PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and, since 2005, has been accredited by the Polish Centre for Accreditation, certificate No.: AP 074 The accreditation is the confirmation of the competences of the laboratory and authorises it to issue calibration certificates recognised in Poland and abroad. The process of supervising the laboratory activities carried out by the Polish Centre for Accreditation, regular participation in inter-laboratory comparisons, expertise and experience of the staff and high measuring capacity achieved due to measuring standards of highest accuracy guarantee high quality of our services.
Within the accreditation the measurement laboratory offers calibration services of the following:
- calibration of instruments to measure temperature and relative humidity: hytherographs, hygrometers and humidity transmitters;
- sensor of resistance thermometers, temperature transmitters with temperature sensors and electronic thermometers (using the comparative method and the method of fixed points in the cells: the triple point of mercury, the triple point of water, gallium melting point, indium freezing point and tin freezing point);
- electronic pressure gauges and pressure transducers;
- simulators and temperature indicators;
- gauges and calibrators for electric values: voltage (DC, AC), current (DC, AC), resistance;
- fixed and adjustable resistors (e.g. decade resistors).
Integrated Management System
The management in the laboratory is based on the standard EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005+Ap1:2007 and Integrated Management System:
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 14001:2005
- BS OHSAS 18001:2007
|Name||Creation date||Size [MB]|
|Accreditation Certificate AP 074 17.10.2016.pdf||2017-12-15||0.77||Download|
Phone +48 85 749 71 53
Mobile +48 691 112 002
Fax +48 85 749 70 14